Fall 2014 Volunteer Opportunities
Are you interested in...
- Working in a local school garden?
- Helping the community?
- Working with youth to promote healthy lifestyles?
- Cooking classes?
We have four volunteer opportunities available for fall term:
To apply for internship or volunteer positions, students need to provide:
- Cover letter
- Volunteer Application
- Conditions of Volunteer Service
- 3 Reference Forms (these may be professional or personal in nature)
Some intern and volunteer positions require a Criminal History Check form. If you are applying for one of those positions, please complete the following form and attach a copy of your photo ID when submitting your application packet.
- Criminal History Check Form
For more information, please contact:
Casey Bennett, Program and Internship Coordinator
Healthy Youth Program
Internships | Jobs